Money Market Checking Account
A Smart Savers Money Market Account is a great savings tool for those who carry a higher balance and want to take advantage of a higher interest rate.
- Earn a higher interest rate than our Free Checking Account.
- Access your funds and make payments using your Smart Savers checks.
- A Smart Savers Money Market Account must maintain a minimum balance of $2,500 and allows two withdrawals per month of $250 or more.
- Track your spending and savings in Online Banking or on the Century Credit Union Banking App.
Whether you’re already taking advantage of our Smart Savers Money Market Account or looking for an account with a great return and high liquidity, you’ll be happy to hear about our Smart Savers Checks. They’re great when you need to make larger purchases or payments for items like tuition, down payments, large appliances—just about anything over $250.
Contact the credit union if you would like Smart Savers Checks to access your Smart Savers Money Market Account.
Prime Money Market
Choose our Prime Money Market Account today to earn a higher rate with the benefit of tracking your savings in Online and Mobile Banking.
- $10,000 minimum average daily balance
- Must have a checking account
- Must have a direct deposit (min. of $250 per month)
- Enroll in e-statements
- Have an active Century Credit Card (min. of 3 transactions per month)
- Tied to Prime Rate
- Interest is paid monthly on average daily balance
- The rate will be declared on the 25th of every month
- Margin may change annually
- Withdraw or deposit funds at any time
- 6 withdrawal limit per month ($2 fee for anything additional)
- If conditions are not met, regular savings rate will be paid that month
If you have questions or would like to open an account, give us a call at (636) 464-5037 or stop by a Century Credit Union location near you today.