Platinum & Classic card options
Visa Platinum is available to qualified members; others may be eligible for a Visa Classic.
Visa Platinum cardholders will earn cash-back rewards1 on purchases, plus save money multiple ways through the following:
- No annual fee
- No program fee
- No transaction fee for purchases
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- No over-the-limit fee
- No penalty interest rate for being late with a payment
- 10.90% APR2,, which applies to purchases, balance transfers and cash advances (many other card issuers charge higher rates for balance transfers and cash advances than they do for purchases)
- 25-day interest-grace period on purchases
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy (you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized transactions made with your card)
Classic cardholders enjoy all of these same benefits except for cash-back rewards, with rates ranging from 10.90% APR2 to 19.90% APR2.
Members age 16 or 17 can get a Visa Classic card, with a parent as a co-signer. This helps a young person establish credit and demonstrate responsible use of it by making their payments on time. The rate on this card is low at 12.90% APR, and the credit limit is low as well at $250.
A member can get a credit card of their own starting at age 18, with a higher credit limit based on proof of income.
No matter what rate you receive from us, it will be
1Once 1,500 points are reached, cardholder can redeem their points at their convenience by having it deposited into their Century savings or checking account or a credit applied to their outstanding card balance. To redeem rewards points, call us at (636) 467-5037 or access the Extra Awards site through your online banking account with us.
2APR= Annual Percentage Rate, based on member creditworthiness. Fixed rate. Credit score of 680 or higher required for a Platinum card. Credit limits differ and are based on the member's debt-to-income ratio. The APR on Visa Classic cards secured by money on deposit with the credit union is 14.90%.
To block a lost or stolen card after hours, please call 1-800-880-0640.