A program for teens who are ready to take responsibility for their financial future. And who want to have fun!
Each $5 deposit made into your GenY account earns a stamp on your Y4U Rewards stamp card. Each new stamp is worth one dollar and each Y4U Rewards card holds up to $25 worth of stamps. Need some cash? Once your rewards card is full of stamps, trade in your Y4U Rewards card for a VISA Gift Card. Now that’s spendable!
what can Y do for U
First of all, Gen Y gives You a jump start on your future by giving you the tools you need to succeed. Things like:
- savings account
- checking account (must be 16)
- ATM card (must be 16)
- VISA credit card (must 16)
- William Pauly scholarship (ages 13-15)
- Louis Kovarik scholarship (ages 16-18)
- Various events throughout the year