Put the equity in your home to work!
Your home is likely your biggest investment.
Beyond the four walls and roof overhead that shelter you, and furnishings that make you feel comfortable, your home is filled with love, hopes and dreams. It's a place where family and friends gather and where memories are made.
When you're facing expensive repairs or just you want to update the look, add more space, etc., turn to Century for an affordable loan.
Choose from a fixed-rate home equity loan or a variable-rate home equity line of credit (HELOC). Either way, you're sure to get a competitive rate and friendly, knowledgeable service from us.
You can use the funds for home improvements or anything else, such as to consolidate debt, take a vacation or make a big purchase.
What's the difference?
With a home equity loan, you’ll get the full loan amount up front so you have access to the cash all at once.
A home equity line of credit provides convenient access to the cash as you need it. Once approved for the amount you’ve requested, you can tap into the line of credit as expenses arise.
Why turn to Century for a home equity loan or line of credit?
- Up to 80% financing available
- No closing costs if the borrower has a checking account, direct deposit and eStatement relationship with the credit union; otherwise, a flat $500 is charged
- Flexible terms: 5-, 10- and 15-year repayment terms available on home equity loans; 10-year draw period on HELOCs with a 15-year repayment term
For rates and more information, call (314) 544-1818.
Century Credit Union's NMLS# is #445370. Below is a current list of our loan originators who are registered with the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS).- Nancy Perkins NMLS #2128314
- Joshua Wallace NMLS #1144315
- Pamela Moser NMLS #2419142
- Samira Havic NMLS #2128323